HMRC have updated their list of software which is compliant with Making Tax Digital for VAT. They are currently working with over 150 suppliers to provide compliant software before April 2019. Suppliers include: Xero Iris Sage (UK) Ltd Intuit – Quickbooks Clear Books...
Xero is a cloud based accounting system meaning that all your financial data is always at your fingertips, enabling you to access your information anywhere and to share it with your team & your accountant – so everyone is up to speed.
- Completely web-based – nothing to install or download giving you access via Mac, PC tablet or phone
- Securely backed up on a regular basis so you don’t need to worry about losing information
- Export your data anytime to your computer
- Sharing with your team means everyone has up to date information all the time
- Sharing with your accountant means we can give you the best possible advice based on your current situation
Xero is easy to use. You will get immediate feedback as you enter the data. You will have no problems keeping your books up to date and it allows you to gain a better understanding of your business finances. You will be able to;
- Create invoices in any currency with proactive payment chasing built in
- Keep track of expenses and bills
- Connect to your bank account, importing statements for matching with Xero and easy reconciliation
- View projected Income Tax, VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax payments and due dates in the unique Tax Timeline
Making Tax Digital
Xero provides painless online accounting for freelancers and small businesses. By making the process of accounting simpler and reducing the time required to manage your business it allows you to focus your energies on your customers.
For more information, please contact us.