19 Nov Starting a Business: Top Tips
Thinking of setting up your own business and not sure where to start? The internet can be a minefield of information so we’ve made it simple for you.
One of our specialisms here at Egan Roberts is in start-up businesses. Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
A few things to consider
- Testing your idea
- Selecting a business structure
- Writing a business plan
- Naming your business
- Managing your business
Read our top tips on all of these tasks here.
What else can we do?
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
New business kit
Complete the contact form below to request a copy of our new business kit.