No Life Insurance We’ve just celebrated Father’s Day and yet we’re concerned the majority of fathers in the UK are not protecting themselves financially, according to research by Scottish Widows. It has been reported 58% of fathers have no life insurance. What does this mean?...
Maintaining your standard of living in retirement requires considerable forward planning. Here are some important questions?
Have you got a business exit strategy?
- Will you withdraw from the business, leaving it for the next generation
- Do you have a workable succession plan?
- Will you hope to sell the business?
- How will you value the business & find a suitable buyer?
- Are you aware of all the tax implications of the timing of disposals?
Have you made adequate pension provision?
- Do you have the right type of pension?
- Are you aware of all the pension possibilities open to business owners and directors?
- Are you making full use of all your allowances?
Are your savings and investments working for you?
- Do you have the right balance between savings and investments
- Have you got the right equilibrium between high and low risk exposures?
Do you have adequate life assurance?
- Have you made provision for long-term care
- Do you have medical insurance for you and your spouse in your later years.
We can help you answer all these questions and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.