If you are self-employed and earn above the 2018/19 small profits threshold of £6,205 per annum then you are required to pay Class 2 National Insurance of £2.95 per week. The exact amount payable is determined when you complete your self assessment tax return and...
The term ‘self assessment’ is proving to be one of the great misnomers of all time. Many taxpayers struggle to understand the complex tax returns and complete them correctly.
The constant stream of changes to tax legislation means not only that the returns are becoming even more difficult to understand but also that taxpayers risk incurring more penalties through failing to complete their returns on time or correctly.
- Save you time, worry, and money by handling your self assessment
- Do all the necessary computations
- Complete and submit your return
- Offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability
- Deal directly with HMRC if you are selected for a self assessment enquiry