Your Self Assessment
The constant stream of changes to tax legislation means not only that the returns are becoming even more difficult to understand but also that taxpayers risk incurring more penalties through failing to complete their returns on time or correctly.
The deadline for submitting your tax return online is 31 January. Don’t let the thought of completing your tax return scare you, we’re here to help and see you through the whole process.
- Save you time, worry, and money by handling your self assessment
- Do all the necessary computations
- Complete and submit your return
- Offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability
- Deal directly with HMRC if you are selected for a self assessment enquiry
To help get you started, begin collating the following information:
- Employment income
- Employment benefits e.g. car benefit
- Pension income
- Interest income
- Dividend income
- Property income and expenses
- Trade income and expenses
- Child benefit received
- Charitable donations
- Pension contributions
Remember this is not an exhaustive list as every tax return is unique to to every person.