We Are Experienced in Supporting Business Startup’s
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
If you wish to request a copy of our new business kit please contact us. You can also view a preview of the business kit.
Start your new venture on a sure footing – contact us for an initial consultation today
See our other specialisms by following this link
Are You An Entrepreneur Starting a Business and Looking For An Experienced and Pro-Active Accountant?
We are committed to supporting you through the whole process from incorporating to celebrating your first year and we promise we will be available to discuss any financial or business issues as they arise.
Please contact Andrew to discuss how we can help or fill out our enquiry form and we’ll contact you at your convenience :